Saturday, July 9, 2011

Last Day of Construction Managment

Last Day of call: finally here. Fortunately we were able to meet at Ridgemont Construction again thanks to Seth. Something that I already guessed was that the Commercial Construction industry is a paper traill industry. What I didn't know is that the superintendent keeps a daily report or "diary" of the jobsite about everything from weather to personal experiences. They also keep records by taking progress photos. Our tour was great. The tour that Seth gave us was of a medical building in Bedford. It was of one of the nicest Medical office building that I've seen.

Even though the classes were extremely long, I really enjoyed it. The other students were great. Dr. Peterson is a great guy (can't shoot free throws) and did a great job of keeping us attentive for an extended period of time. I'm looking forward to the rest of my classes in this program.

1 comment: