Monday, June 13, 2011
My First Day Back, RE Construction while being under Construction!!
It's been 5 years since I've been in college. What better way to jump back in than taking a 10 hour on a Saturday class right?! Talk about getting hosed... Pretty informative though, especially learning how much the economy depends on Real Estate Construction. Guess what: if I wanted to own/operate a construction company I don't need to be licensed in the state of Texas! Better check my references though.. If I were to create a product or building material, I'd definitely do my dornest to get spec in with a builder..can you say auto-pilot? I'm really glad I've made the decision to take REAE 5317. I trust that it'll pay dividends in the multifamily development world. Did I meantion the class is taught by Micheal J. Fox's little brother?? He goes by J. Russell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment